Secrets To Buying or Selling A Business
This book is for anyone that would like to learn the secrets to buying or selling a business. It will give you clear and concise answers to common questions like:
- Why do 75% of small businesses never sell?
- What happens to that 90% of an owner's total net worth that is tied up in the business?
- What are the benefits of buying an existing business?
- What does the seller want as part of a transaction?
- What does the buyer want as part of a transaction?
- What is my business worth?
- How long will it take to sell my business?
- What can I do to improve the value of my business and make it easier to sell?
- What are the benefits of using a business broker?
- What are the main steps in the actual buy/sell process?
If you want the answers to these and other questions, this book is for you!
Sal, your years of experience with passion and knowledge for what you do comes through. Most people really do not understand or buy businesses everyday. Putting in place a book to help lead a first time business owner through the art of buying or selling of a business is truly a valuable asset. We look forward to more of your public speaking appearances on helping future business owners on buying and selling businesses.
bryan thornberg | August 2017
I know many small business owners, and remain active on select boards and with various groups and organizations, so this is my arena. In in my personal observation, there are certain factors and traits that bind the successful group together. Particularly in my capacity as a small biz mentor, I also recognize the ventures that are destined for failure. This book effectively quantifies why I identify those two disparate channels differently. More importantly for this topic, the author expresses the practical reasoning for those instincts, and provides a practical guideline for success in buying or selling a business.
Pittsburgh Business Owner | September 2017
I was very impressed with this book. I found it to be very informative and gave the reader great direction. I also found it to be funny at times which is great for readers as well to hold their interest.